This page is an archive of the discussion about the proposed deletion of the article below. This page is no longer live. Further comments should be made on the article's talk page rather than here so that this page is preserved as an historic record.
The result of the debate was delete. Rossami (talk) 04:08, 19 Mar 2005 (UTC)
These articles are gibberish. RickK 00:27, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete; zero to three Google hits on the individual names. Delete them all unless notability is established in the articles. Antandrus 00:32, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Chuzaikun seems to be a Japanese TV personality, see . Some of them don't even get any Google hits for their kanji names which is highly suspicious. All the articles should be deleted as is because they're incomprehensible sub-stubs. DopefishJustin (・∀・) 00:56, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete all, not notable. Megan1967 00:57, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. No notable evidence. Zzyzx11 02:02, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete. These almost belong in BJAODN for being unintentionally hilarious. Android79 04:37, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- Keep, and put cleanup notice in. Fg2 05:50, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- I DID put a cleanup notice on them, and asked the originator on his/her Talk page to clean them up so that they made sense. He/she did not respond. RickK 05:52, Mar 4, 2005 (UTC)
- I cleaned up some, and put a note on the talk page so that the user can follow my model. Found an article on one of the subjects in Japanese WP. Author appears to be a non-native speaker involved in comedians and sumo wrestlers. Having a model to imitate might help spelling, capitalization etc.
- Delete non-notable people. Grue 19:57, 4 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete These are non notable people as far as I can see. Certainly Arawaka Masahiro is a very junior sumo wrestler ranked in the lower (obscure) echelons of the sport and certainly does not merit inclusion in an encyclopedia. Nashikawa 00:03, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete all of these as not notable in an encyclopedic sense. Jonathunder 01:08, 2005 Mar 5 (UTC)
- Delete all of them ComCat 02:22, 5 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete Andrew Lenahan - Starblind 12:37, Mar 8, 2005 (UTC)
- Delete for being the hopeless confusing. Also the blood type fixation is being bizarre very much. Edeans 20:44, 8 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- It's a Japanese thing, like astrology. They don't ask "what's your sign?", they ask "what's your blood type?". I think I had to put that on my video rental application. --Calton | Talk 00:15, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
- Delete, BTW. Summo wrestlers like Konishiki, sure, but not these guys. --Calton | Talk 00:15, 9 Mar 2005 (UTC)
This page is now preserved as an archive of the debate and, like some other VfD subpages, is no longer 'live'. Subsequent comments on the issue, the deletion, or the decision-making process should be placed on the relevant 'live' pages. Please do not edit this page.